Port Washington has a combination of fishing village charm and Midwestern hospitality. Located 30 miles north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the shore of Lake Michigan. Check the community calendar for more things to do on your visit, or get more information about the Port Washington Marina‘s guest accommodations.
Take Interstate 43 to Hwy 33 or Hwy 32 east to downtown Port Washington. Take Grand Avenue to Harborview Drive towards the lake. You’ll find our boats at ‘Slip NS-1’ and ‘Slip NS-2’.
Some upcoming annual events in Port Washington include:
- the Street Festival on Memorial Day weekend in May,
- the Pirate Family Daze in June,
- Friday Night Flicks, Summer Theater, Fish Derby and Port Fish Day in July,
- Ozaukee County Fair, and BBQ competition in August,
- the Music Festival and Beer Garden in September